Saturday, September 2, 2017

GET UP!!!

 GET UP!!!

by   Abigail Advicessi


There I was lying on my bed, wide awake. My stream of consciousness was so complicated that I could not figure out what I really wanted or wanted to think about.


There I was not there. Thinking big but lacking in implementation techniques. Big dreams but no means of accomplishing it. Yes, this was all I thought of because I was in bed.


It dawned on me that I had to get up and work. My dreams cannot be accomplished by just laying low and lying down. 


Then I began to ask questions, I began to work out. I took my first step and it was not regretful. I went on step after step. With a twinkle of an eye, I had gone far more than I could ever imagine. 
And that was my starting point.


Having a goal is not everything but working towards your goal is something and achieving your goal is everything.  So GET UP and work.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment