Tuesday, May 10, 2016

UNITY THE SOUL OF THE LIVING




ELUSIYAN TOLU’ FRANCIS
Recognizing we are in a global community can be so wonderful!
Today we might have convenience on our side but there is something to be said about having an Andy Griffith Mayberry town atmosphere

Now the past can never be undone, and the lives now gone can never come back,
But if we as people can live and love as one,
Then we can start to get the world on track.
My family, my lovers, together we are one, together we are free,
Free to become anything and everything we ever needed.
His is the paradise of unity when our souls become whole,
We’ll see the most beautiful sights

We are all equal in the fact that we are all different,
We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same,
We are united by the reality that all colors and all cultures are distinct and individual.
We are harmonious in the reality that we are all held to this earth by the same gravity.
We don’t share blood, but we share the air that keeps us alive.

I will not blind myself and say that my black brother is not different from me,
I will not blind myself and say that my brown sister is not different from me.
But my black brother is as much as I am me.
Also my brown sister is she as much as I am me.
I will never fail to remind you that the destiny of man is to unite, not to divide.
 If you keep on dividing you end up as a collection of monkeys throwing nuts at each other out of separate trees,
Indicating that if everyone helps to hold up the sky then one person does not become tired

If we all work together to reach our mission,
There will be no more hate or pain just pure elation.
If will fulfill the goals of our vision, there will be no more walls or injustice just one united nation.
United we are divided we fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment